Richard Ruhling, MD, MPH, taught Health Science at Loma Linda University and claims the world’s best-selling book is not myths as some want to believe.
WILMINGTON, NC, September 07, 2022 /24-7PressRelease/ — While media and some scientists paint the universe as beginning with a “Big Bang” others are not so sure. In a recent article on Yahoo, an 8-year-old child asked how that could be, because explosions destroy everything. Scientists put men on the moon, but it doesn’t mean they know how it got there, says Ruhling, asking further questions:
“Considering how scientists differ among themselves, increasing or diminishing earth’s development by millions of years, their theory begs answers to a few questions,” says Ruhling.
1. If earth exploded off the sun, how did it get an atmosphere with just the right mix of oxygen for life?
2. How did earth come to orbit the sun at just the right distance so we don’t fry or freeze?
3. How did earth develop a spin so that one side isn’t baked while the other side is always dark?
4. How did water, so necessary to life, cover most of earth after exploding from the sun?
5. If earth exploded off our sun, did the moon explode from earth? Jupiter & Saturn with 80, 83 moons?
6. Where’s the crater that our moon came from?
7. None of these questions begin to answer how life began–with random activity in a primordial soup?
8. Some scientists say a jumbo jet is more likely from an explosion in a junk yard than higher life forms.
9. For atoms to form molecules that form amino acids that form tissues that form various organs begs questions of how it all happened in a sequence that is near impossible. Famed atheist, Anthony Flew, PhD, when considering the complexity of the DNA molecule, came to believe in God.
10. Did all systems evolve at the same speed so the eyes could see plant life evolving to eat, and the digestive enzymes could break it down, and intestines absorb nutrients distributed by blood to cells and needed insulin? How did the heart get the blood vessels when it was ready to pump and did we develop kidneys (one of the most complex organs) to get rid of liquid waste and bowels for solid waste. Did men evolve at the same time as women so the race could go on with childbirth, and where did the womb come from—and at just the right time? “The fool has said in his heart, there is no God.”
11. Are we so eager to believe we came from apes that we act like apes without accountability to God?
12. Man’s inability to theorize a mind greater than his own and unwillingness to be accountable to the Source of Life could bar him from a destiny that goes beyond this life.
13. Isaiah 45 named Cyrus 100 years before he was born and told how he would conquer Babylon when two river gates were left open so Cyrus’ army entered without loss of life. Cyrus was so impressed with Israel’s God that he freed Israel and helped pay their return to their homeland; something that Muslims might consider to defuse terrorism.
14. Intelligent Design from the smallest atom to the greatest solar system begs belief in a Designer.
15. Unwillingness to acknowledge God and give Him worth (ship) has resulted in words of depravity by some atheists facing death. https://welovegod.org/guide/dying_words_of_famous_infidels/
Richard Ruhling, a retired MD has two other degrees in science. He offers a book, MegaQuake 2023, How 3 Timelines and 7 Events Signal Apocalyptic Times. It offers confirmatory signs before the event when, to be protected, we will need faith to comply with Scripture. “Without faith it is impossible to please [God].” Heb 11:6.
Ruhling’s interview on CBS radio is posted on YouTube, https://youtu.be/y83Yqa9XAA8. His book is on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09W1XVVMV. He suggests clicking “Look Inside” to read before buying.
About Dr. Richard Ruhling:
After Internal Medicine training and board certification, Ruhling had a Cardiology Fellowship before teaching at Loma Linda’s School of Public Health. Attending a cardiology convention, he heard Pritikin reporting how a low fat, low cholesterol diet reversed heart disease and got 85% of patients off their drugs for diabetes and blood pressure. Ruhling developed a Total Health Seminar to help people with positive lifestyle changes to avoid high-risk pharma alternatives and at 80 is in excellent health. He can be contacted for speaking for corporate medical cost containment or by churches wanting to consider an alternate to the rapture theory. He says rapture is “at the last trumpet” (1Cor 15:52) and 7 trumpets come after the earthquake in Rev 8:5,6. Ruhling’s book, MegaQuake 2023 supports those events beginning in 2023. His seminar for churches on the wedding parables offers an alternate view.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here