The Corporate Whistleblower Center is urging a Fortune 500 firm’s manager to call them anytime if they have proof the company is hiding extremely negative information from shareholders to artificially prop up the price of their stock.
WASHINGTON, DC, May 08, 2019 /24-7PressRelease/ — The Corporate Whistleblower Center says, “We are urging a manager at a publicly traded company to call us anytime at 866-714-6466-if they can prove senior management team is intentionally hiding negative or extremely damaging information from their shareholders to protect the value of their firm’s stock.
“The SEC has an amazing whistleblower reward program that can provide significant rewards and that may be able allow the whistleblower to remain anonymous. However, a person with information about their company artificially propping up their stock price should not go directly to the SEC. Call us first so we can suggest law firms.” http://CorporateWhistleblowerCenter.Com
The Corporate Whistleblower Center is urging a manager at a Corporate 500 Company with proof senior management is lying to their shareholders about negative revenue results or information to call them anytime at 866-714-6466 if they have proof of the following:
* A Defense Contractor is lying to the government about the performance their product or service or they are paying off foreign officials to sell their product or products.
* A bank or financial institution is gouging their customers with junk fees as a way to artificially prop up profits.
* A drug company is intentionally not going public about the fact their drug product is killing people or the drug has severe undisclosed side effects.
* An energy company lying about pollution or environmental damage that was caused by their operations.
* An auto or truck maker’s executive team that is intentionally withholding information about defective or dangerous auto or truck parts.
* A company is intentionally mislabeling products imported from China to go around existing tariffs, taxes or in violation of US Anti-Dumping laws or regulations.
According to the Corporate Whistleblower Center, “If you are a manager at a Corporate 500 Company and you can prove your employer is not releasing negative information about wrongdoing, revenue declines, or other serious issues please call us at 866-714-6466. This type of information could be worth millions of dollars. Why sit on a potentially winning Lotto ticket without ever knowing what it might have been worth?” http://CorporateWhistleblower.Com
Simple rules for a whistleblower from the Corporate Whistleblower Center: Do not go to the SEC first if have information about a publicly traded company CEO or CFO lying to their shareholders. The Corporate Whistleblower Center says, “Major whistleblowers frequently go directly to the SEC or government thinking they will help. It’s a huge mistake. Do not go to the news media with your whistleblower information either. Any type of public revelation of a whistleblower’s information could destroy the prospect for a reward. Do not try to force a corporation to come clean about lying to their shareholders. Call us first at 866-714-6466 and if we think you have enough information-we will help you get to some of the nation’s top whistleblower attorneys.”
The Corporate Whistleblower is the premier advocate for whistleblowers in the United States. Unlike any group in the US, they can assist a potential securities fraud whistleblower package their information provided the information is adequate they will provide the whistleblower with direct access to some of the most accomplished whistleblower attorneys in the nation. For more information, a potential whistleblower in any state can contact the Corporate Whistleblower anytime at 866-714-6466 or visit http://CorporateWhistleblower.Com
For attribution please refer to the July 2017 Securities and Exchange Commission press release about a whistleblower reward: https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2018-44.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here